How ICAM helps its final-year students become more professional
Making students more professional comes earlier than ever in the learning process, and new strategies are often created for higher education institutions to help tomorrow's workforce.
In 2015, Icam created the Corporate Services team to help their students understand the world of work before they even graduate. The team offers a large range of services (proof of concept, innovation, research & development, industrial management) to all kinds of companies.
Download our case study and find out:
- How and why the Corporate Services team was created
- What the team's business model is
- How the team avoids competing with the Junior Enterprise
- How consulting impacts the curriculum
- How Icam reports on programme performance